The main services consist in delivering the e-training programs fully online, and therefore accessible 24/7.
In the future, we would like to offer online feedback sessions on a quarterly basis, where users of the program would exchange experience and issues they have come across. This would enable them to reinforce their policies and learn from each other.
The initial modules that were produced on the e-learning platform, and have been upgraded are:
- The Insider Threat Awareness module, aimed for the wide public of transportation and critical infrastructure workers and employees, but also suitable for any type of company;
- The Insider Threat Program Development Module, aimed for industry managers who need to create their own Insider Threat program.
Additional modules are being developed, including:
- Train the Trainer, a complement to the Insider Threat Program building module
- A Security Culture module
- Other modules specialized in security and leadership targeted at both the transportation industries and (public) operators of critical infrastructure
The e-learning platform was built on the vast experience of the project’s co-beneficiaries, the analysis of an extensive body of literature on Insider Threat, the lessons from many case studies and cross-examining these with the various theoretical models available.